New Home Advisor
Marketing Team Purpose Statement
Defining the purpose and mission of Schuber Mitchell homes and creating a positive overarching image of the company. To carry out marketing initiatives through various media channels in order to connect prospective homebuyers to the answers and knowledge they need to make a purchase decision.
New Home Advisor Purpose Statement
Manage Schuber Mitchell Homes’ online sales initiatives. This position will respond to, qualify and manage leads and customer requests in order to provide world-class service to all Schuber Mitchell customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Respond to all e-mail, phone, website, and social media leads immediately
- Learn and adopt Schuber Mitchell’s structured selling process and complete training
- Qualify leads based on needs
- Provide consistent follow-up to online prospects with the goal of setting an appointment with a New Home Specialist
- Set and maintain the required number of appointments to meet/exceed sales goals
- Provide information and marketing material to prospects
- Work with prospects to determine the best community and floor plan
- Utilize lead-management software, including Lasso CRM and HubSpot
- Track and report on lead activity and lead to appointment conversion ratios
- Monitor website content
- Monitor third-party website content, including Zillow, New Home Source, Realtor.com, MLS
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Two years of sales and/or marketing experience
- Customer focused and personable
- Proven e-mail and phone communication skills
- Solid organizational, planning and managing skills
- Maintain focus while working in an unstructured environment with nominal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Must be able to learn and follow proven sales process
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Works in temperature-controlled environment.
- Vision for near, mid-range, far and accommodation. Hearing for low, medium, and high pitch.
- Effective communication skills when dealing with co-workers and trade partners.
- Must be able to perform all job expectations safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
Hours & Salary Range
- 25 hours/week in-office hours
- 72 hours/week email and phone availability
- After hours and weekends occur sometimes
- Comprehensive employee benefit package
- Company-issued cell phone
- Company training and travel
- Company 401K/ESOP
- PTO between Christmas and new years
- Paid vacation/sick/holiday time
- Additional PTO based on time employed
- Company health care plan
*See Employee Manual for ALL details